“If we wait for the moment when everything, absolutely everything is ready, we shall never begin.” – Ivan Turgenev
This concludes our mini-series on Perfectionism. If you missed any of the posts you can find them below. It has been such a pleasure taking this journey together.
- “Are You Exhausted Trying to Reach For Perfection?”
- “10 Clues You’re Striving For Perfection, Not Excellence”
- “Dispelling The Myths About Perfectionists”
- “How To Stop Striving For Perfection”
- “Will You Expose Your Imperfections?”
- Monthly Favorites
I hope you will join our community at Embracing the Unexpected – sign up today to receive posts straight to your inbox along with a small gift.