Perfectionism is self-destructive simply because there’s no such thing as perfect.
Perfection is an unattainable goal.
― Brené Brown
Join us this month as we take a deeper look into what perfection is all about. If you are looking for a few favorites of mine on our topic, please click here.
Blog Series on Perfectionism:
- “Are You Exhausted Trying to Reach For Perfection?”
- “10 Clues You’re Striving For Perfection, Not Excellence”
- “Dispelling The Myths About Perfectionists”
- “How To Stop Striving For Perfection”
- “Will You Expose Your Imperfections?”
- Monthly Favorites